Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Job data scraping is the process by which you can gain quality job feed for analytical purposes. With the help of job data crawling, high volumes of job postings are collected across the web and in the format that fits your specific needs.
Yes, unless you are scraping the personal information of users. It is completely legal to scrape publicly available data on the web.
Yes, we do have historical job datasets which can be instantly accessed via DataStock. Additionally, you can view a sample dataset on DataStock before making the actual purchase.
Yes, we do provide custom job wrapping services through PromptCloud. Check out the DaaS solution of PromptCloud (our parent company) for custom feeds. We can build data feeds containing data fields exactly as per your requirement and deliver according to the pre-specified frequency by deploying dedicated crawlers.
Yes, you do not necessarily have the programming knowledge to use the JobsPikr application. However, we do expect you/your team to possess the basic technical know-how to handle and use the data being collected. Further details of the solution can be accessed via the datasheet.
We crawl through dedicated job boards and company career pages to get the latest job listings for you. We extract data by following all crawling guidelines.
We crawl Naukri, Monster, Seek, CareerBuilder, SimplyHired, Amazon, Dice, Reed, GumTree, and many more premium job boards.
The data points that we capture for each job post are Job Title, Summary, Location, Name of the Company, Date posted, salary, experience, job URL, and much more.
All you have to do is sign up, choose filters based on your requirement, review your subscription, and subscribe by paying. We are working on incorporating many more user interface changes that can add up to make for a great user experience.
You can create as many search queries as you wish – the threshold on the amount of job data you can access is based on the pricing plan you select.
We cover job listings from the United States, United Kingdom, India, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, and many more countries. You can use the query builder to look up specific countries you are interested in.
Yes, the HTML job description is one of the fields we provide with our jobs. This field applies to all jobs posted in JobsPikr.
Yes, you can sign up for our seven-day free trial and check out the sample job feeds.
Yes, we do provide job matching algorithms.
Can I use your service to extract job descriptions from multiple jobs sites like Linkedin and Indeed based on a specified search?
Yes, you can access job data listings from multiple job sites based on a specified search in the format of your choice.
Using our search filters, you can select the company type from which you want to get job data.
JobsPikr is a SaaS product that extracts job data from various sources across geographical locations to ensure that your job board is updated with the latest job listings.
Yes, you can surely update your search query. The new data will be available instantly via API, and in case of manual download, it will be available the next day.
- Click on ‘Add Query’ from the bar located on the top of the screen.
- The first field is ‘Location’. Type the first few characters of the location you want to search, and select the desired location from the list. (If the location field is left blank, the result displays job listings from all the locations.)
- Enter the Job Title for which you want to search. You can type more than one job title.
- Select the Post Date period to get the job listings posted in the desired date range.
- Next, include keywords for the job search. It searches for the specified keyword across all the text fields of the job listing.
- Choose the type of job by checking the checkbox. You can choose more than one option or check the All if you want to search all the job types.
- Enter the company name if you are looking for jobs from a specific company or leave it blank. You can enter more than one company if required.
- If you want to view the salary data and contact data, check the box for ‘Salary data available’ and ‘Contact data available’.
- You can also enter keywords in the Exclude Keywords fields to exclude certain types of jobs from the job search.
- Click on the search button to see a list of sample job listings.
JobsPikr accepts all credit cards, and all payments are processed by Stripe.com. JobsPikr does not store any financial data of you and your credit card in our database; this is all and only securely processed by Stripe. In addition, stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and has in turn been certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider, the most stringent level of certification available. You can confirm Stripe’s certification in Visa’s registry of service providers.
We have starter, growth, business, and enterprise plans. You may check out the pricing plans in detail here.
Yes, different plans have different monthly download limits. You may select the plan that meets your requirements.
You can get access to our API through any of our pricing plans. Build your search queries for any type of job data and download them in your preferred format.
Are the job credits in my trial plan applicable when I move to a paid plan in the middle of the trial?
When you move to a paid plan in the middle of your trial, your trial plan job credits are not included. So, for example, if you move to a Starter plan and have 500 credits remaining from your trial, they will not be added to the 10k credits you receive as part of your starter plan.
We follow a monthly billing cycle, starting from the day of the first payment.
You can modify your plan by following the steps given below:
- Click on the user icon on the top right.
- Click on my account and click on modify the plan.
- Select the plan and click on proceed.
We have two levels of deduplication - (a) within a given source website, we make sure only one unique job posting URLs are collected, and (b) programmatic checks to identify the same jobs being posted across multiple job boards. However, there is a possibility that you may have more than one search query - out of which a few jobs could overlap. In such cases, we charge you only for the unique downloads. Please note that the reconciliation process of duplicate downloads is done once every two hours; and not in real-time.
Your trial period ends, and the job credits of the paid plan are added to your account. The active job check credits are revised as well. You are charged every 30 days depending on your plan, and your job credits renew every 30 days.
Yes, our trial plan is applicable for seven days.
The following are applicable for seven days: Download up to 200 jobs every day.
- Programmatically download jobs using our REST-based API
- Check if your downloaded jobs are still active. These checks are limited to 200 per day.
- Schedule your downloads for each of your saved searches instead of having to download them manually. Access unique jobs across sources.
Yes, your trial plan automatically expires in 7 days after sign up. To continue consuming jobs, you will have to upgrade to a paid plan.
Yes, your trial plan cannot be extended. If you have queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access your account when your trial expires, however, you will not be able to consume jobs on your account. To consume jobs, you will have to upgrade to a paid plan.
Simply click on the icon on the top right corner of your Jobspikr account and go to ‘My Account’. Under ‘Plan Summary’ click on ‘Upgrade’.